AS THE WORLD TURNS DVD 410
August 14, 17, 18 and 19 of 1998
Running Time: 4 hours
Complete and Uncut; 4 consecutive episodes featuring co-stars
- Larry Bryggman (John)
- Colleen Zenk Pinter (Barbara)
- Eileen Fulton (Lisa)
- Kathryn Hays (Kim)
- Anthony Herrera (James)
- Elizabeth Hubbard (Lucinda)
- Jon Hensley (Holden)
- Martha Byrne (Lily)
- Ellen Dolan (Margo)
- Scott Holmes (Tom)
- Nathaniel Marston (Eddie)
- Kelley Menighan Hensley (Emily)
- Sherry Alexander (Sam)
- Tom Wiggin (Kirk)
- Jaime Nicole Dudney (Georgia)
- Don Hastings (Bob)
- Benjamin Hendrickson (Hal)
- Maura West (Carly)
- Michael Park (Jack)
- Annie Parisse (Julia)
- Peter Parros (Ben)
- Lauren Martin-Harkins (Camille)
- Nick Kokotakis (Brad)
- Lesli Kay Sterling (Molly)
Storyline highlights of these four episodes include
- An explosion aboard the Valetta and David Stenbeck is missing
- Eddie tells Margo he loves her
- John and Lisa spend the night together
- James Stenbeck returns to Oakdale
- Hal issues an ultimatum to Carly
- Jack and Julia get back together
- Lily wants to go home
- Barbara is jealous of Lisa's trip with John
- Ben confides in Camille that he vandalized the church
- Emily tries to catch Eddie and Margo on tape
- Lucinda beds down with Brad
- Georgia may have a heart problem
... AND MUCH MORE!!!!
Important Note: The tape used to record these episodes ran out with ten minutes left in the last episode, but...it's still fabulous to watch!
Video and audio quality are VERY GOOD.
DVDs are NOT returnable unless a product is damaged or defective, in which case
it may be returned in exchange for a replacement copy.
Damages or defects must be reported immediately.
Claims made 14 days or more following invoice date will not be honored.
DVDs are sold from one collector to another for personal use only.
Please click on the DVD Info link at the bottom of your screen for more information.