ANOTHER WORLD DVD 259
Early May 1994
Running Time: 3 hours
Complete and Uncut; 3 consecutive episodes featuring co-stars
- Anna Holbrook - Kate/Sharlene
- David Forsyth - John
- Diego Serrano - Tomas
- Robyn Griggs - Maggie
- Tom Eplin - Jake
- Judi Evans - Paulina
- Charles Keating - Carl
- Victoria Wyndham - Rachel
- Paul Michael Valley - Ryan
- Jensen Buchanan - Vicky
- Mark Pinter - Grant
- Christine Tucci - Amanda
- Carmen Duncan - Iris
- John Bolger - Dr. Spader
- Colleen Dion - Brett
- Grayson McCouch - Morgan
- Amy Carlson - Josie
- Julian McMahon - Ian
- David Hedison - Spencer
- Matt Crane - Matt
- Robin Christopher - Lorna
- Stephen Schnetzer - Cass
- Alice Barrett - Frankie
- Irene Dailey - Liz
- Randy Brooks - Marshall
- Linda Dano - Felicia
Storyline highlights of these three episodes include
- Carl cons Jake in order to clear his name
- Vicky accuses Grant of bribing the judge overseeing their custody battle
- John and Josie argue about Kate and Tomas
- 2nd hour is the 30th Anniversary episode of AW - groovy! (think '60s)
- Carl stuns everyone at the party and makes a fool out of Jake
- Grant announces that he and Amanda are engaged
- Vicky flips out when she sees Grant holding Kirkland
- Josie moves out of John's house
- Brett and Morgan take a trip to the beach
- The entire cast dances and sings
- Jake and Paulina mud-wrestle
- Carl and Rachel get back together...awwwww!
At the end of the anniversary episode is a toast to the audience (the camera) being made by the current cast, along with a 6-minute musical montage showcasing some of the best moments of Another World from the '60s to the present. Tons of actors past & present are represented, including
- Douglass Watson
- George Reinholt
- Robert Kelker-Kelly
- Ricky Paull Goldin
- Brian Green
- Alla Korot
- Denise Alexander
- John Aprea
MUCH MANY MORE!!!!
Video and audio quality are VERY GOOD.
DVDs are NOT returnable unless a product is damaged or defective, in which case
it may be returned in exchange for a replacement copy.
Damages or defects must be reported immediately.
Claims made 14 days or more following invoice date will not be honored.
DVDs are sold from one collector to another for personal use only.
Please click on the DVD Info link at the bottom of your screen for more information.